Location: Xavier Educational Academy, Middle school building, 3642 University blvd , Houston, TX 77005
Maximum class size: 12 The small class size allows us to work very in-depth on your specific issues.
Early Bird special $150 when you sign up by February 15, 2017
Course Leader: Dr. A.M. Schreuder
- What is Dyscalculia and current research
- How to detect Dyscalculia
- Dyscalculia in the classroom, math anxiety
- Dyscalculia accommodation and interventions
- Available programs and resources
- Effective use of manipulatives
- Golden rules
- Q & A
Registration is by enrolling via the direct link below. After registration you will receive a survey to ensure we prepare for your questions and can help you in your specific situation.
(if this page does not appear as secure CLICK HERE
workshops are subject to our TERMS and CONDITIONS