Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DyscalculiaServices’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DyscalculiaServices’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DyscalculiaServices at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on DyscalculiaServices’s web site are provided “as is”. DyscalculiaServices makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DyscalculiaServices does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site, other services provided by DyscalculiaServices or their providers, including but not limited to tutoring services, or otherwise relating to such materials on the website or on any sites linked to this site or advice and services provided by DyscalculiaServices or their providers.
- Presentations or Workshops organized by DyscalculiaServices may be cancelled at short notice, due to illness, inclement weather, less participants than the threshold of 50% of advertised class size or any other reason as deemed necessary by Dr. Schreuder. Full refund of enrollment fees is guaranteed, DyscalculiaServices can not be held liable for other costs, like travel and lodging incurred
In no event shall DyscalculiaServices or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DyscalculiaServices’s Internet site, even if DyscalculiaServices or a DyscalculiaServices authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Also in no event shall DyscalculiaServices or its supplier be liable for any damages arising out of the use of its tutoring, lecturing or consultation services which are provided as is.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DyscalculiaServices’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DyscalculiaServices does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DyscalculiaServices may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DyscalculiaServices does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DyscalculiaServices has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DyscalculiaServices of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to DyscalculiaServices’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.