Dr Schreuder is available for presentations about dyscalculia:
- spotting early warning signs of dyscalculia
- an overview of other learning differences such as dyslexia and ADHD that are often found together with dyscalculia,
- the most relevant research
- how to find effective strategies to help and other resources
- how to prevent the Math blues or anxiety
- examples of materials that work well for dyscalculia
- a Q and A session.
Presentations are tailored to the needs and interest of the audience and can vary from 45 min to 1 1/2 hour.